Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUq6ecQ0Z8
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
Located in a small complex in the popular suburb of Braddon you will find this beautiful two bedroom apartment. The open plan living room and kitchen have access to a large and sunny balcony. The living room features a custom made bookshelf by local craftsman Thor Hammer.
The main bedroom features large built-in-robes, additional storage and a private ensuite. The second bedroom has built-in-robes as well. The main bathroom with European style laundry services the second bedroom and as a guest powder room.
- Two bedrooms both with built-in-wardobes;
- Main bedroom with ensuite;
- Main bathroom with European style laundry;
- Open plan living room with reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan;
- Two car spots.
The apartment is ideally located and you can walk to Braddon where you will find an abundance of restaurants, bars and local shops.
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
The Apartment at 11/65 Torrens Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $505,000 on 15 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/65 Torrens Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.25 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.81 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.83 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.83 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.17 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.41 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.62 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.62 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.74 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.74 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
11/65 Torrens Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.