From the beautifully maintained exterior to the well-loved interior, this superb 3-bedroom ensuite townhouse is sure to impress. Thoughtfully remodelled to provide an open plan feeling of space, this split level home incorporates the perfect blend of formal & informal living.
The modern kitchen featuring Jarrah trim and bay windows, the perfect setting for the budding chef with its modern gas and induction cook tops, stainless steel appliances and integrated dishwasher.
The large sunken lounge room has raked ceilings provides plenty of space. A covered entertaining deck flows effortlessly from the lounge room and is framed by established manicured gardens.
Ideally positioned near Pearce oval, backing onto parkland, you can enjoy a short stroll to the Pearce shops or take a hike up Mount Taylor. Public transport is close by or you can take a short drive to the Woden Town Centre.
- Open plan living featuring blackbutt timber flooring
- Established low maintenance gardens - front and rear
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & air conditioning
- Modern chef kitchen with gas and induction cooktops and electric oven
- Covered entertaining deck
- Double-glazed Ash windows and sliding doors in all the living areas
- All bedrooms have BIR's
- Refurbished ensuite to master bedroom
- Double garage, with secure and private access from courtyard
- 2 x hot water systems (Dux & Rheem)
- Ceiling Insulation
- Gardens maintained quarterly
- Living area 139m2 + Garage/store 55m2
- EER 1.0
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
There is currently no sale history available for 11/41 Pethebridge Street.
11/41 Pethebridge Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 43 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Melrose High.
|0.23 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.23 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.51 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.57 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.88 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.08 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.22 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.34 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.50 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|2.51 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
11/41 Pethebridge Street is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.