Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented top floor 2 bedroom apartment located in the sought after "Kingston Court" development in Kingston. A fantastic floorplan in place which has been designed to anticipate your every need. Some of the many features include,
- Separate entry
- Neutral decor
- Open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- New lighting throughout
- Modern kitchen with new dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Electric cooking
- Fridge included
- Great cupboard space
- Separate dining
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Both bedrooms are a good size with built in robes
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer included
- Balcony area off living
- Allocated car space plus storage
- Visitor parking
The development has an outdoor swimming pool and tennis half-court for residents to use. A perfect location with a short walk to Kingston shops and restaurants. Short drive to City centre.
Available for a long term lease. A must to view!
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
The Apartment at 11/4 Tench Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $492,000 on 5 December 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/4 Tench Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.50 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.98 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.23 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.25 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.87 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.25 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.29 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.35 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.38 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.38 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
11/4 Tench Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.