1 / 13
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTION
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
**6 MONTH LEASE ONLY**
This lovely 2nd floor two bedroom apartment is nestled in a peaceful setting of the 'Crestwood' complex in the inner south suburb of Narrabundah. Offering stylish living with great inclusions, this home is sure to impress.
Perfectly situated just minutes from Manuka and Kingston shopping and restaurants you will love the convenience of living here. A short drive takes you to the centre of the City and the Parliamentary Circle, truly a central Canberra location.
Featuring a spacious light filled open plan living area with full height windows which open out to a generous balcony. The modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and ample storage and the property has reverse cycle air conditioning to take care of your comfort in all seasons.
2 bedroom apartment
Ensuite to main bedroom
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 11/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue.
11/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue NARRABUNDAH, act 2604 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.37 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.41 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.96 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.55 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.65 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.75 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.01 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.45 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.45 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
11/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.