This double storey townhouse hosts quality inclusions, this is a perfect opportunity to make this contemporary dual level townhouse your home. Ideal for those who enjoy entertaining, boasting a generous open plan living, extending seamlessly onto the front facing courtyard.
A quality home for young families, professionals or more. Centrally located you can enjoy the perks of being away from the action, but being only a short drive to Westfield Belconnen and Kaleen shops, definitely has its benefits.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Fridge, top loader washing machine & dryer included
- All bedrooms come with its own reverse cycle airconditioner
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Easy to clean, tile flooring throughout living area
- Carpeted to bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Enclosed courtyard with deck
- NBN ready
- Automatic single lock up garage and single car space
- EER 7*
- 5 minute drive or short walk to the AIS and the Canberra GIO Stadium
- 5 minute drive or short walk to Lake Ginnenderra
- 3 minute drive or short walk to the University of Canberra
- 7 minute drive or short walk to Calvary hospital
- 6 minute drive to Radford college
- 8 minute drive to Westfield Belconnen
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
The Townhouse at 11/2 Pipeclay Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $501,000 on 10 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/2 Pipeclay Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.30 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.30 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.56 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.70 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.71 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.73 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.10 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.45 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.57 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
11/2 Pipeclay Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.