Situated between the Molonglo Valley and Stromlo Forest Park and less than a 15-minute drive to the city, this north-facing two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is in a prime location.
With 83 sqm of living space, in addition to a generous 12 sqm sized balcony, the apartment's spacious open living and dining conveniently separates the two bedrooms to be positioned at either end of the apartment. The kitchen offers quality AEG appliances including dishwasher, oven and electric cook top, plus dedicated microwave space, ample cupboard and bench space.
The apartment is located across the road from the Coombs shopping centre, close distance to public and private schools, and a bunch of local shops including Cooleman Court and Denman Village Shops, which is home to specialty cafe Morning Dew and an IGA. The apartment is in close vicinity to the Molonglo river, Stromlo aquatic centre, gyms, walking trails, parks and playgrounds.
• 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Main bedroom with an ensuite, mirrored built-in robe and access to balcony
• Open plan living and dining with timber-look flooring throughout
• Modern kitchen with oven, cooktop and dishwasher
• Floor to ceiling luxury sheer curtains, with block out roller blinds
• Undercover generously sized balcony
• Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning and heating
• European style laundry
• Lift access
• Secure swipe and intercom entry
• Two basement car parks with storage enclosure
• Complex courtyard with BBQ facilities
• Visitor parking available and plenty of off-street parking
• NBN ready
Available from: 30/01/2022
If you would like to view the property or apply, please contact Chrissy Purcell on 0431 811 916
The Apartment at 11/120 John Gorton Drive COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $387,500 on 21 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/120 John Gorton Drive COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.72 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.77 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.01 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.09 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.27 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.42 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.78 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.18 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.23 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
11/120 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.