PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This bright and sunny 3 bedroom home is a pure delight. It has a light-filled open plan living area which opens onto the well designed kitchen complete with a gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage. The reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you cool in summer and gas heating is provided to keep you warm during winter. All 3 bedrooms have have the convenience of built in robes. The sliding door from the living area provides access to the spacious easy care yard featuring a great covered entertaining area, perfect for alfresco dining.
Living in Latham means you are just a quick drive away from the Kippax Shopping Centre, so you'll be close to an abundance of facilities and services, shops, cafes, restaurants and the local library. Only a few minutes further to Belconnen Town Centre, you have easy access to everything you could possibly need.
Features of the property include:
3 bedroom house
Built-in robes to all bedrooms
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Dishwasher, gas cooktop
Covered entertaining area
Easy care spacious yard
NB. Dual occupancy
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 10B Phillips Place.
10B Phillips Place LATHAM, act 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.32 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.63 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|0.84 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.01 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.54 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.58 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.69 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.78 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.00 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.11 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
10B Phillips Place is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.