Perfectly positioned in the heart of Dickson, this stunning north facing two-bedroom apartment offers an exceptional lifestyle. The apartment is on the first floor and also comes with a very large storage room that is located on the same level just down the corridor from your front door. Just footsteps away from the thriving Dickson shopping centre & just a few kilometres from the Canberra city, there's a diverse range of cafes, restaurants & shopping just moments away.
- Carpet throughout with tiles in the wet areas
- Stone bench tops with waterfall ends
- Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Soft close kitchen cabinetry
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
-27sqm storage room
- Voice & video intercom
- Undercover heated pool & gym
- Theatre with cinema style seating
- Outdoor barbecue & entertaining areas
- Close proximity to new light rail, straight into the city
- Energy efficiency rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 106/8 Cape Street.
106/8 Cape Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.24 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.52 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.63 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.81 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.81 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.94 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.14 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.35 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.44 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.44 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
106/8 Cape Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.