PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This superb, 3 bedroom, 1st-floor apartment is situated in the Ivy complex in the heart of Franklin and offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle and location.
The spacious apartment has all the features to suit a modern lifestyle, with reverse cycle air conditioning to ensure you're comfortable and a dishwasher and dryer to aid you in your busy life. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the north-facing living area flood the apartment with light and open out to the balcony where you can capture the sunshine. The apartment is tucked away at the rear of the complex away from the bustle of Flemington Road and has the convenience of lift access.
With the convenience of having Woolworths located on the ground floor of the complex as well as cafes, a hairdresser and a doctor's surgery, easy walking distance to parks and sports fields and only minutes to Gungahlin, everything you need is right at your doorstep!
Features of this property:
3 bedroom apartment
Ensuite to the main bedroom
Light-filled, north-facing living area
Reverse cycle air conditioning
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 105/49 Nullabor Avenue.
105/49 Nullabor Avenue FRANKLIN, act 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.45 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.66 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.30 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.59 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.59 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.64 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.12 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.24 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.34 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.38 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
105/49 Nullabor Avenue is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.