1 / 15
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Situated conveniently close to local amenity including Latham Primary school, Kippax shops and Belconnen Town Centre, this residence offers low maintenance living in a great location.
On offer are two generously sized bedrooms, ample storage and easy care, floating timber floors throughout.
- Well sized family room and separate dining area
- Full sized kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Generously sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Single garage with additional parking at the front of the house
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort
- Updated throughout with neutral and modern finishes
- Pets considered upon application
- Available Thursday 28th May 2020
The land value history at 103 Macrossan Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $255,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 103 Macrossan Crescent.
103 Macrossan Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.36 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.96 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.01 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.22 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.37 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.62 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.80 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.96 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.00 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.05 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
103 Macrossan Crescent is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.