Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Bring your suitcases and move into this wonderful 3-bedroom apartment. From the moment you step foot in this light filled apartment, you will feel at home.
Tastefully decorated with modern furniture and funky art you only have to unpack and settle in.
The apartment has a spacious open plan living area with modern kitchen. Sliding doors open onto your own private courtyard.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, built-in-robes, reverse cycle air conditioning and a modern ensuite.
The second bedroom has a double bed, built-in-robes and study desk. The third bedroom has two single beds and built-in-robes.
The second bathroom is conveniently located near the second and third bedroom. As well as the living area so guests can easily use it as a powder room.
Although you can leave the car at home, the apartment comes with two allocated car spaces.
Located in the leafy suburb of Turner across Haigh Park you will find all the amenities close by. Walk to Lonsdale Street, the City or ANU.
An opportunity like this does not come on the market very often, so make sure you to make a quick move!
- Lease 6 months $750pw
- Lease 3 months $900pw
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in master bedroom and living room
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Close to the light rail
- Close to the city
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
- Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 102/4 Masson Street.
102/4 Masson Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.68 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.68 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.82 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.99 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.23 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.24 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.66 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.81 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.02 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.07 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
102/4 Masson Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.