Positioned on the 10th Floor of the Nishi complex and with uninterrupted views across Lake Burley Griffin, South Canberra and direct to Parliament house, this one bedroom apartment is modern and contemporary. Located in the New Acton precinct, the apartment is designed with a focus on environmental thermal passive features incorporating hydronic heating, led lighting as gas cooking. So close to the City, this apartment is not to be missed.
Features of the apartment include:
- Open style living and dining area.
- Full length floor to ceiling tri-fold windows leading to the balcony.
- Designer kitchen with Bosch appliances including gas cooktop, good serving and storage space.
- Modern bathroom quality inclusions and good storage.
- Light filled balcony with water views.
- Studio style bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Hydronic radiator heaters.
- WHITEGOODS INCLUDED.
- One basement parking space with storage unit.
Enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of the Nishi Complex and The Acton precinct which is recognised for the restaurants, cafes and cinema facilities. Easy for those working in government offices, the city or ANU. Enjoy your weekends walking or cycling along the lake.
Available from 9th April
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 1010/25 Edinburgh Ave .
1010/25 Edinburgh Ave CITY, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.99 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.23 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.38 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.43 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.83 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|