Two bedroom apartment in the popular 'Manhattan on the Park' development and is a not-to-miss opportunity. Set in the heart of the City, you can enjoy the magnificent views of Lake Burley Griffin and Mount Ainslie from the comfortable balcony.
With high quality appliances and an open plan design, you will become a master chef in the modern kitchen offering electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Two good size bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Quality kitchen with double thickness stone benchtops, electric cooking, Bosch appliances, dishwasher
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Complex offers a pool, gym and communal areas
- Double basement car space and storage
- Located within walking distance of all the city amenities including dining and nightlife options
No current EER
Civic is the name by which the central business district of Canberra is commonly known. It is also called Civic Centre, City Centre, Canberra City and Canberra, but its official division name is City.
Canberra's City was established in 1927, although the division name City was not gazetted until 20 September 1928. Walter Burley Griffin's design for Canberra included a "Civic Centre" with a separate "Market Centre" located at what is now Russell. However Prime Minister Stanley Bruce vetoed this idea and only the Civic Centre was developed; the idea of the Market Centre was abandoned.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
There is currently no sale history available for 1007/240 Bunda Street.
1007/240 Bunda Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.00 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.00 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.00 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.11 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.19 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|