PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This renovated 3 bedroom apartment is ideally situated in the highly sought-after Federation style 'Staffordshire Terrace' complex! Boasting 2 light-filled living areas complemented by floating timber floors, a huge lofted master bedroom with a renovated ensuite, a well-designed kitchen complete with a dishwasher and plenty of bench and storage space, and 2 balconies to take in the leafy surrounds. The complex offers the luxury of a swimming pool to enjoy s well as peaceful landscaped complex grounds.
Superbly positioned just minutes to Manuka, home to excellent restaurants, popular bars and beautiful cafes. When you're done eating, browse the chic boutiques in Kingston and Manuka, picnic or exercise at picturesque Lake Burley Griffin, and enjoy Australia's national treasures, all walking distance away. It only takes minutes to drive to the centre of the city and the Parliamentary Circle.
Features of the apartment include:
3 bedroom 2 storey apartment
Huge lofted master bedroom with renovated ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning to main bedroom and living areas
Renovated bathroom with free-standing bath
2 living areas
2 balconies, 1 very large
Pool in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 100/13-15 Sturt Avenue.
100/13-15 Sturt Avenue GRIFFITH, act 2603 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.18 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.49 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|0.52 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.13 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.27 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.83 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.24 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|2.35 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.37 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.39 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
100/13-15 Sturt Avenue is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.