Located in one of the most sought after streets in Tuross Head this property is just 150m from the beach and a 100m from the Country Club, the home is well presented. Two storey home -
- Kitchen/dining area is fitted with gas cooker, range hood & dishwasher.
- Open plan living and formal dining room that opens to the front balcony with expansive ocean views. Plus covered rear deck.
- Family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Three bedrooms upstairs, master bedroom with ceiling fan, and ocean views.
- Spacious guest accommodation with bedroom
- Renovated combined Bathroom and Laundry.
Property accommodates 6. All doonas/blankets and pillows are provided at Shearwater . This is a non-smoking family holiday property. What to bring: All you own linen for 2 queens, 1 double and 1 King Single, all bath Towels including tea towels. Toiletries, personal items & foodstuffs.
The House at 10 Monash Avenue TUROSS HEAD, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $695,000 on 28 February 2020.
10 Monash Avenue is located within the suburb of Tuross Head, which has a population of 2,241, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 2 people.