Located in the family-friendly suburb of Calwell is this affordable and spacious four bedroom home. With separate living and dining area, L-shaped lounge, and a large enclosed backyard this home is sure to provide room for the family.
Close to primary and high schools, shops and parks this home is sure to please.
Other features include:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to be installed
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-through wardrobe
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Separate living and dining areas
- Large enclosed backyard
- Double lock up garage with extra parking space behind gates
Property Available: 20th May 2022
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Casey Crescent.
10 Casey Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.25 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.78 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.90 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|0.91 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.71 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.86 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.13 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.13 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.28 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.28 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
10 Casey Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.