Stylish two bedroom apartment situated close to Queanbeyan CBD.
This first floor apartment is partly furnished and offers combined living/dining area, separate modern kitchen with dishwasher drawer and combined bathroom/laundry including washing machine and a clothes dryer.
The property also features two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, two balconies and an extra large carport.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
There is currently no sale history available for 10/56 Morisset Street.
10/56 Morisset Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.83 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.10 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.40 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.80 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.84 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.95 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
10/56 Morisset Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.