This freshly renovated central unit features;
• 3 bedrooms, all with build in wardrobes
• Living is an open plan design with kitchen/meals and family area
• A bright new modern kitchen which features electric cooking
• The bathroom has a bath/shower, vanity & toilet
• Reverse cycle for all year round comfort
• One single lock up garage with internal access through a good sized laundry
• One single carport
• Located in a quiet, safe complex
• Sorry, no pets
There is currently no sale history available for 10/5 Langdon Avenue.
10/5 Langdon Avenue WAGGA WAGGA, NSW 2650 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being South Wagga Public School.
|1.05 km||South Wagga Public School||140 Edward St, WAGGA WAGGA 2650|
|1.18 km||Willans Hill School||Lord Baden Powell Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.34 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.41 km||Kildare Catholic College||Coleman Street, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.43 km||Wagga Wagga High School||Coleman St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.45 km||The Bidgee School||21 Mitchelmore St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.64 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.95 km||Sturt Public School||70 White Avenue, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.04 km||Wagga Wagga Christian College||401 Kooringal Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.08 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
10/5 Langdon Avenue is located within the suburb of Wagga Wagga, which has a population of 7,104, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2 people.