Ground floor, one bedroom, fully furnished apartment in the Azure. Just a minutes walk to the cafes and restaurants on the Kingston Foreshore.
- All Miele kitchen appliances
- In-built cupboard style fridge/freezer
- In-built laundry with a dryer/washing machine combo
- Split system heating and cooling throughout
- Great lighting throughout
- Decent size balcony with access from the lounge and bedroom
- One underground car park with storage cage
- Entertaining area for all to enjoy
No current EER
Kingston is the oldest and one of the most popular suburbs of Canberra. Nestled on edge of Lake Burley Griffin is the Kingston foreshore precinct with bustling café's fantastic restaurants, the bus depot markets and glassworks gallery. The 'Old Kingston' precinct has been recently redeveloped with boutique shops, pubs and a supermarket.
The suburb is named after Charles Cameron Kingston, the former Premier of South Australia and minister in the first Australian Commonwealth Government. The suburb of Kingston is situated about 4 km from the centre of Canberra, easily accessible by road, cycling paths and public transport.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
There is currently no sale history available for 10/5 Kerridge Street.
10/5 Kerridge Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.