1 / 11
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Located in a stunning tree-lined street, the 'Pinoak Place' complex is appreciated for its quality solid brick construction and charming manicured gardens. Moments from an array of fantastic restaurants and cafes, this light filled apartment boasts an open plan living and dining area leading out to a private courtyard with high walls, providing an added level of security.
- Private entrance into complex
- Generous bedroom with built-ins and leafy outlook
- Kitchen includes liberal storage, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining area with tiled floors
- Bathroom includes combined laundry
- Floor to ceiling windows for a superb sense of space
- Outdoor entertaining area surrounded by trees
- Single lockup garage and visitors parking available
- Walking distance to Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin
- Moments Telopea Park, 'Old Bus Depot Markets' and public transport
- Please register your details to be informed of open times
- Registering allows us to advise you of any changes or cancellations
The Apartment at 10/5 Howitt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 30 October 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10/5 Howitt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.84 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.84 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.04 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.57 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.66 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.22 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.34 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.44 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.55 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.55 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
10/5 Howitt Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.