PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 10 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
Bright and airy, this 3 bedroom townhouse has all the modern conveniences. The neat kitchen features a dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample storage as well as a separate meals area. With the convenience of built-in robes and gas heating, this home will be easy and comfortable to live in. The large, paved courtyard offers the opportunity for a nice spot to enjoy the sunshine. There is also a double garage with internal access to help make life easy.
Just a short drive from the Gungahlin Town Centre where you will find a wide range of restaurants, cafes, shops and services to choose from, this property is perfect for those looking for a convenient lifestyle.
Features of the home include:
3 bedroom townhouse
Master bedroom with ensuite
Separate meals area
Built-in robes to bedrooms
Double garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 10/3 Bural Court.
10/3 Bural Court NGUNNAWAL, act 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.61 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|0.95 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.90 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.01 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.43 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.51 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.61 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.61 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.46 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
10/3 Bural Court is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.