PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Make this great 2 bedroom 2 storey townhouse your new home. Ideally located in Spence, it has plenty of space, modern interiors and lots of natural light. The home has a sunny open living area that opens onto the well-designed kitchen complete with stone benchtops, a gas cooktop and a dishwasher. The living space has sliding door access to a great deck and courtyard that backs onto parkland.
There is a second living area with storage upstairs and each of the good-sized bedrooms has the convenience of built-in robes. Ducted gas heating to keep you comfortable during the colder months and enjoy the convenience of a single garage with internal access and remote.
Spence is an established suburb with a good public transport system, fantastic local shops at the end of the street and easy access to schools, parks and main roads to the city.
Feature of this home include:
2 bedroom 2 storey townhouse
Ducted gas heating
Two-way bathroom off the main bedroom
2nd living area upstairs
Courtyard with deck
Single garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 10/21 Clark Close.
10/21 Clark Close SPENCE, act 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|1.83 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.89 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.93 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.17 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.20 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.28 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.29 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.56 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.56 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.36 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
10/21 Clark Close is located within the suburb of Spence, which has a population of 2,585, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.