"In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments"
Property Video - https://youtu.be/JXeq9ZeiH7U
Situated on a corner block, this delightful four-bedroom home is sure to bring you peaceful living.
This home has been well maintained and looked after for many years by the owners and is awaiting its next occupants. Enjoy the comforts of the sunlit living room, four spacious bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and separate toilet.
With the warmer months around the corner the outdoor area has plenty of potential for entertaining or relaxing.
- Four bedrooms
- Covered pergola
- Landscaped front yard that will be maintained for you
- Separate toilet
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Warby Place.
1 Warby Place CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School).
|0.33 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.34 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.82 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.20 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.83 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.10 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.30 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.37 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.52 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.54 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
1 Warby Place is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.