Substantial home available now, suitable for large families looking for a quiet lifestyle in close proximity to town.
This property has five bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple living areas over two levels.
- Downstairs area: Family room with wood heater, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms two bathrooms and an office.
- Upstairs: Living area, three more bedrooms inc master bedroom with en-suite and spa bath. Laundry shoot from master into laundry.
- Storage: Double car garage with laundry and two car spots in car port.
- Garden is approximately one acre.
- Pets allowed upon application.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Sentinel.
1 Sentinel JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
1 Sentinel is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.