PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This neat three bedroom is perfectly positioned in Ngunnawal, just a short drive from the Gungahlin Town Centre where you will find a wide range of restaurants, cafes, shops and services to choose from. It is also a short stroll to local shops, schools, ovals and green spaces, making this property perfect for those looking for a convenient lifestyle.
The home features a spacious living area that opens out to a covered deck making it easy to enjoy the easy care rear yard. The kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard space and includes gas cooking and a dishwasher for your convenience. There are three good sized bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning for your year-round comfort and a single garage provides car accommodation.
Features of this property include:
Reverse cycle air conditioning
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
The land value history at 1 Pemulwuy Street NGUNNAWAL, act 2913 has the most recent growth rate of -6.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $250,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Pemulwuy Street.
1 Pemulwuy Street NGUNNAWAL, act 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.55 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.12 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.61 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.00 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.17 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.55 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.90 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.95 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.77 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.77 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
1 Pemulwuy Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.