Conveniently positioned in Fisher, this modern three-bedroom home will be a delight to come home to. The functional and practical floor plan has the perfect balance of living and bedroom space. With a focus on great natural light, the home has the comforts of ducted gas heating plus evaporative air conditioning all complemented by the paved outdoor alfresco area.
Features of the home include:
- Open style living space with full length windows opening to the side paved alfresco area.
- Spacious modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and great serving and storage space including freestanding island benchtop with breakfast bar.
- Dining space enjoys loads of natural sunlight with sliding glass doors leading alfresco area.
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite.
- Additional two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity basin and separate toilet services these bedrooms.
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling.
- Outdoor alfresco area ideal for entertaining.
- Double garage with internal access.
This home is ideal for those working at Woden Offices, Canberra Hospital or a quick link to Canberra City or Tuggeranong using the Tuggeranong Parkway. Shopping is made easy with the local Cooleman Court or Westfield Woden nearby. Close to schools such as Arawang Primary and Stromlo High School. Bus services nearby.
Available from 15th April 2021
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 1 Nymagee Place FISHER, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $500,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Nymagee Place .
1 Nymagee Place FISHER, ACT 2611 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.52 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.68 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.03 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.34 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.55 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.11 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.37 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.50 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.63 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.63 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
1 Nymagee Place is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.