This property is MUCH larger on the inside than it looks! Bit like Dr Who's Tardis! So dont pass up inspecting this stunning family home which offers everything a family could want.
From the three large defined living areas, to spacious entertaining areas (including a bar off the dining room). Location wise it is situated in the quiet hills of Isaacs with nature reserves close by, a short drive to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital & various embassies.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 with built in robes (or the large room with no built is is a great sized Study)
- Main Bedroom with large ensuite including corner spa and separate shower
- Main bathroom
- powder room
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric oven, marble benchtops & fridge included (optional)
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Ducted air conditioning downstairs
- New LED lighting in some rooms
- Alarm system (back to base option is at tenants cost)
- Spacious internal laundry with washing machine & dryer included (optional)
- Large outdoor entertaining area with deck & pergola
- 3 reverse cycle air conditioners in all of the upstairs bedrooms
- Separate living, dining and family areas
- Storage room located on ground floor
- Double Garage with internal access and remote control doors
- Easy care mature manicured gardens with monthly gardener included
Lease: 12 months or longer
Pets: Considered strictly on application
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to [email protected]
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the owner has not been in a position to need to commission an assessment.
The land value history at 1 Gladman Close ISAACS, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 7.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $450,000.
The House at 1 Gladman Close ISAACS, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $850,000 on 16 February 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Gladman Close ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|1.23 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.31 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.78 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.87 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.87 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.91 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.02 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.12 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.15 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.37 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
1 Gladman Close is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.