Enjoying the privacy created by the established hedge is this three bedroom town residence. With four living spaces and three bedrooms this home is set on a single level block and incorporates a gorgeous sun filled courtyards with colourful garden perfect for indoor outdoor living.
Features of the home include:
- Formal lounge room overlooking the front garden, coat cupboard and ceiling fan.
- Sitting room or family space with doors opening out to the courtyard.
- Dining/Meals area off the kitchen perfect for family meals or entertaining.
- Kitchen forms the central hub of the home with gas cooktop, dishwasher, good serving and storage space including pantry.
- Sunroom ideal for study or craft room/child's play room etc
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom includes bath with overhead shower, toilet and vanity with storage.
- Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning in the dining room and some ceiling fans.
- Three separate courtyards ideal for your morning coffee or entertaining.
- Double garage with automatic door and storage.
This home is the definition of lifestyle, convenience and easy living. Enjoy Canberra's inner south with nearby Yarralumla shops and eateries and lake walks. With nearby Parliament House, Canberra Hospital and several Government offices you will appreciate the benefits of this central location.
Available from 16th October
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 1/66 Mueller Street.
1/66 Mueller Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.38 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.27 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.93 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.16 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.50 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.64 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|3.00 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.28 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
1/66 Mueller Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.