In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
This partly furnished ground floor unit is located within walking distance to the City!
Offering one good sized bedroom with robes, open plan living area and separate kitchen with fridge and cooking utensils. The property has added comfort of Air conditioning and free WiFi.
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Partially furnished
- Open plan living and dining
- Good size bedroom with robes
- Bright living area
- Private courtyard
Positioned only minutes to Canberra Centre, ANU, Braddon precinct, parks and restaurants.
Available: 12 October 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 1/5 Gooreen Street REID, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,100,000 on 26 September 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1/5 Gooreen Street REID, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Campbell High.
|0.43 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|0.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.77 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.45 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.60 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.64 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.28 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.28 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.73 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.82 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
1/5 Gooreen Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.