Beautifully renovated one bedroom unit in the heart of Jindabyne. Set back from the road, this tasteful home is ideal for a couple looking for a peaceful summer retreat. This property is available on a 6 month lease from November 2021-May 2022.
- Fully renovated and furnished
- Bathroom with laundry facilities
- Bedroom with queen bed + built in robe
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- One off-street car space
- Utilities included in rental payments
- No Pets
- Max occupancy 2
There is currently no sale history available for 1/45 Gippsland Street.
1/45 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
1/45 Gippsland Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.