1 / 6
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This well maintained ground floor apartment is set within a small complex of six. It is perfectly located in the heart of Queanbeyan, a stroll from the shopping centre, parks, transport and wealth of amenities.
- An abundance of natural light and neutral day-core throughout
- Open plan design for casual living and dining
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space
- Two well scaled bedrooms both offering built-in wardrobes
- Classic bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Ideal for those seeking a convenient low maintenance lifestyle
- Single carport and internal laundry
- Walk to Queanbeyan Hospital, Riverside Plaza and eateries
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
Recently some of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. We will allow up to ten attendees through open homes at any one time however we will still be limiting numbers allowed in the property to comply with social distancing regulations. This may increase the wait time to look through our open homes and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delays. Please only have one representative attend to view the property initially. If your application is successful we will then arrange a private viewing for all parties to see the home before the lease is signed.
There is currently no sale history available for 1/33-35 Carinya Street.
1/33-35 Carinya Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.75 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.78 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.00 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.16 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.51 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.79 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.15 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.24 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
1/33-35 Carinya Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.