This Period Style Townhouse has been fully renovated within keeping to the character of the original home. The Large formal lounge has high ceilings, double glazed windows, quality carpets and curtains plus a slow combustion wood fire to add to the character.
Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
Two bedrooms of good size
Heated floors to wet areas
Single drawer dishwasher
Heaps of Storage
Water Tank to toilet & laundry
Large Garage with remote control & internal access
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS AND COVID-19 Procedure
During these unprecedented times we have had to make necessary operational changes to the way we conduct lease and show properties for the health and safety of our team and our clients.
YOU MUST STILL REGISTER YOUR DETAILS so we are able to contact you. If a property is vacant, we will offer a property video link once you have registered to view.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
Thank you for your co-operation.
There is currently no sale history available for 1/30 Derrima Road.
1/30 Derrima Road CRESTWOOD, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|1.20 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.21 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.47 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.65 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.66 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.37 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.37 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
1/30 Derrima Road is located within the suburb of Crestwood, which has a population of 4,603, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.1 people.