This fantastic brick villa is so close to town yet so secluded. Offering a spacious & open kitchen & dining area that flows through to a large separate lounge, this is not your standard villa!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & gas heating for year round comfort
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Full size main bathroom with bathtub plus second separate toilet.
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Low maintenance private rear courtyard
- With in walking distance to shops, restaurants & an easy drive to CSU
- Ideal opportunity for easy living, act quick to secure this gem!
Sorry, no pets allowed.
If you have any inquiries or would like to view this property, please phone our Property Management team on 02 6927 0900.
There is currently no sale history available for 1/3 Narrung Street.
1/3 Narrung Street WAGGA WAGGA, NSW 2650 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wagga Wagga Public School.
|0.96 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|0.98 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.08 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.25 km||North Wagga Public School||Hampden Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.84 km||Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited||20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.24 km||South Wagga Public School||140 Edward St, WAGGA WAGGA 2650|
|2.62 km||Kildare Catholic College||Coleman Street, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.81 km||Wagga Wagga High School||Coleman St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.83 km||The Bidgee School||21 Mitchelmore St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|3.03 km||Willans Hill School||Lord Baden Powell Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
1/3 Narrung Street is located within the suburb of Wagga Wagga, which has a population of 7,104, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2 people.