In an unbeatable location and very close to public transport, local schools, shops and a town centre growing on a daily basis this two bedroom, one bathroom, one car park, simply must be at the top of your list of rental properties to inspect.
This impressive modern townhouse presents an ideal opportunity to secure a low maintenance lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Downstairs boasts a great size living room, fantastic functional kitchen with separate dining area and separate toilet. Upstairs you are serviced by two large bedrooms, large main bathroom with toilet, additional access from the main bedroom and a well concealed laundry. Both bedrooms have huge wardrobes and great natural light.
The complex offers a swimming pool for additional entertainment options.
- Spacious and light filled living and dining area opening out to a large outdoor area with shed;
- Sleek modern kitchen large bench-tops, gas cooking, dishwasher, built in microwave and under-bench oven;
- Two large bedrooms, both with built in robes, with main bedroom access to bathroom;
- Well appointed bathroom with a large shower, toilet and storage;
- Separate Toilet downstairs;
- Well concealed Laundry;
- Carpet upstairs and downstairs with quality blinds throughout;
- Contemporary façade and landscaped gardens;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and fresh neutral tones;
- Single allocated carpark with plenty of extra parking on the street;
- Swimming pool in the complex;
- Secure Backyard with Shed;
- Close to schools, shops, transport;
- Easy access to the main arterial roads, minutes from the CBD;
- EER not available.
There is currently no sale history available for 1/29 Jimmy Little Street.
1/29 Jimmy Little Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.72 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.87 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.54 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.12 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.28 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.89 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.97 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.90 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.90 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
1/29 Jimmy Little Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.