Sophisticated in design. This double storey townhouse with an under-roof plan of 113sqm (approx.) beautifully harnesses the northern light through double glazed sliding doors and captures the leafy established nature of a quintessential Oak lined Inner South suburb.
Perfectly positioned at the front, the master bedroom is a delight for those looking for that touch of luxury, complete with porcelain tiled en-suite that is fresh and bright, and a complete wall of wardrobes. Storage is in no short supply in the home with the remaining two bedrooms also offering built in wardrobes, and shared main bathroom.
- North facing living zones, kitchen and alfresco entertaining with complete outdoor kitchen with premium Beafeater BBQ
- Kitchen with maximised storage, induction 900mm cooker, underbench oven, & butlers pantry
- Electric hot water system, zoned RC heating and cooling
- Hardwood parquetry flooring and plush carpets in bedrooms
- Monitored security system with perimeter cameras & video entry access
- Double glazed throughout
- Amplimesh Security Screens front and back
- Nobo panel heater in the living room
- 2.2m colourbond fences for maximum privacy
- Bathroom, en-suite plus downstairs powder room
- Oversized garage with internal access, remote gate development access
- Sensational position, school catchment for Telopea, Narrabundah College, easy walk to St Clare's and St Edmund's, Narrabundah Early Childhood.
- Close drive to the Canberra Airport, Fyshwick Markets and Industrial Hub, Manuka and Kingston shopping precincts.
- EER 6.1*
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
The Townhouse at 1/15 Lumeah Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $900,000 on 21 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1/15 Lumeah Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Benedict's Primary.
|0.37 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.47 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.64 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.26 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.50 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.84 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|2.17 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.53 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
1/15 Lumeah Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.