PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely 3 bedroom townhouse in ever-popular Bonner offers ideal easy townhouse living. With a spacious sunlit tiled living area that flows into a modern well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and an island bench, this area opens out to a sunny paved courtyard with lush hedging providing privacy, perfect to extend your living space outdoors.
The home has three bedrooms including a generous main bedroom with its own ensuite . The combination of ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area ensures year-round comfort and a single garage provides car accommodation.
Family-friendly Bonner has a local shopping centre, with a Woolworths and a café. Gungahlin Town Centre is just a short drive away from a wide range of great restaurants, cafes, shops and services right at your fingertips. Also close to both Neville Bonner Primary school and Amaroo High School.
Features of the home include;
3 bedroom townhouse
Ensuite to the main bedroom
Ducted gas heating
Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area
Single garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 1/10 Charles Perkins Circuit.
1/10 Charles Perkins Circuit BONNER, act 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.55 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.51 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.12 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.21 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.24 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.82 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.32 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.60 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.62 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.78 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
1/10 Charles Perkins Circuit is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.